Our team can to assist you to find a suitable property which matches your requirements whether you are looking for family home, single homes or a flat to live.
For total peace of mind; all of our properties are inspected by a GAS SAFE engineer and issued with an annual gas safety certificate plus Home Care agreement which covers up; Plumbing, Drainage and Heating maintenance.
Additionally we are members of The Property Ombudsman and National Housing federation.
Our management covers properties in London Borough of Croydon, Southwark, Lambeth, Barnet, Wandsworth, Haringey, Camden, Islington, Enfield and Westminster.
If you are looking for property to rent in the locations mentioned, the best way is to register your details by filling our application form by clicking HERE.
Or you can call to our office administer to find out more about registering with us by requesting a booklet.
Summary of Tenancy
Your tenancy is a contract between you and Afro- Caribbean Housing Association, containing both your and the Housing Association’s rights and responsibilities.
Your obligations are to pay the rent and other charges, weekly or monthly in advance and
- That the property is your only principal home not to sublet to anyone.
- That neither yourself, your family nor Visitors cause nuisance, act of harassment or threatening behaviour to other tenants, neighbours, employee or the Landlord
- To undertake any repairs which are the Tenant’s responsibilities or arise from damage by tenant.
- To keep premises tidy reasonably, and not to damage to the property.
- To keep communal area clean, tidy and free from obstructions or rubbish.
Afro – Caribbean Housing Association is responsible for the main maintenance and repair of your home as outlined in your tenancy agreement.
To read more about term and condition in your tenancy agreement, please request a booklet by calling: 02086899535